Wednesday, July 29, 2009

What this website is

This blog will be centered around giving tips on teaching. I am not a researcher or a professor of teaching, but I have first hand experience teaching.

For the last three years I have been teaching 2nd grade and I have learned a myriad of things over the years, and I am sure to continue learning more as I go. I have a teaching credential as well as a masters in the art of teaching.

As I taught I gained more resource books than I know what do to with and I will use many of these as reference, combined with my own ideas to make their ideas more applicable in the classroom.

I will refer you to these tools, and other websites and resources that have become useful to me over the years, and I hope that you enjoy and learn from this site.

No comments:

Post a Comment