Sunday, October 11, 2009

Class Website

This is a really quick teacher tip, but an important one:

Have a class website. My class website is linked at the bottom of this post, and I actually use the same free easy website that I use for this blog. The parents really appreciate having a spot where they can look up the current spelling list or have the kids practice their facts. My website is not the best out there, there are many other excellent class websites, and some teachers even make it interactive where the class builds the site together.

I just wanted to take a moment to encourage those teachers who haven't done it yet, that it is an excellent tool to have and use in this day and age of technology.

My website:
http://mca2ndgrade.blogspot.com/

Other excellent class websites:
Mrs. McDavid's class website

Mrs. Schib's class website

No comments:

Post a Comment